Love Pilates is actively seeking Certified Pilates Instructors to join our boutique studio family
Are you a Pilates Instructor whose ideal client is motivated and dedicated to moving well and feeling great? At Love Pilates, our clients value movement through Pilates as a means to better health and wellness. We pride ourselves on bringing excellent quality instruction to our group class and private lesson clients in order to assist them in achieving their goals. We are looking for instructors to add to our team who share our passion for providing excellent Pilates that leads to results.
Love Pilates was established in 2015, and has continued to grow and thrive. We bring excellent small group Pilates classes and lessons to a client base of hundreds. We offer approximately 140 classes monthly as well as close to 100 private lessons each month in our boutique studio.
We strive to stay true to Joseph Pilates’ original Reformer-based Contrology Method, meeting each client’s needs in our small group or 1:1 lessons. We use equipment and exercises developed by Joseph Pilates to help our clients reach their fitness goals.
Our mission at Love Pilates is to empower clients to feel and move better, to perform life’s daily tasks without pain and with balance and stability, and to build a community of like-minded people who will support and encourage each other to better health and fitness.
Position: Certified Pilates Instructor
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines, you’ll be a great addition to our team. We use Balanced Body reformers, Balanced Body Combo Wunda chairs, Balanced Body Cadillac and Ladder Barrel and more. We are looking for instructors who have confidence in working with all levels of clients to provide challenging classes suited to the clients needs in a safe manner. Love Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, complimentary classes, continuing education opportunities, employee status (not independent contractor), and a supportive & fun environment!
- Current full apparatus Pilates Certification with 450 hours of experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching group classes and 1:1 lessons
- Ability to demonstrate effective group reformer instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of modifying exercises to meet the needs of various types of clients
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Love Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 6 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Wunda Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Being a motivating and inspiring part of our staff and promoting our values of Community, Caring, and Core values to our clientele.
Compensation & Benefits
- This position offers a very competitive salary; based on Experience & Performance.
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below. You can attach a PDF version of your resume directly to the form or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Pilates Instructor Position Application”.