Let’s set intentions for your healthiest summer yet!
If the first 6 months of the year have flown by and you’re still working on getting your health and fitness routine down to a flow that works for you, don’t worry you are not alone. Sometimes it takes some time to figure out what works best, and that’s ok. Especially as schedules are changing constantly!
This time of the year is actually the most perfect time to set your intention for your health. With more daylight hours to energize us, and perhaps some extra time to squeeze in a good workout… but remember – it’s hotter so hydration is key!
How about setting aside 10 minutes for yourself with a journal and pen or even your phone notes and write down your intentions for your health for the next 6 weeks. Then, include actions you can take each week and each day to ensure your intentions are aligned with your daily routine.
Don’t forget, we’re here to help you along your health journey!
In good health,
Check out our tips for getting the most out of each class!
- Arrive 5 minutes early. Class will start on time, so be early so you’re ready to go!
- Take a deep breath at the door, and leave the day’s worries outside. Do your best to apply the Pilates Principle of Concentration to your workout.
- Wear comfortable clothes you can move in. Think form fitting – but no ties or zippers please! Unscented products like lotion, etc. are best.
- Also, remember that you’ll be in some positions where your legs are in the air or your torso in inverted, so keep modesty in mind.
- Leave your shoes at the door, and bring your grip sox along. You’re also welcome to bring water, your own towel, and other small apparatus for your personal use.
- Do you need anything else to make your personal workout a success? Hearing aids, glasses, small pillow? Don’t leave them at home!
Check out this article on how to prepare for your Pilates classes for more great tips! ,Click HERE to read the article.